Introducing SaviorLabs’s VPN Service!
When accessing the internet using public Wi-Fi in places such as a Starbucks and Panera or other foreign networks, your connection is prone to listening and hacking. It very important to keep your personal information and history secure, but it becomes even more critical if you are accessing company files on the road.
Having a Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows you to connect to a remote and secure server which will make you make you anonymous on the Wi-Fi network and will help prevent your connection from being easily hacked. The following are some of the benefits of having a VPN:
- Enhanced security – When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data is kept secure and encrypted. In this way, the information is away from the hackers’ eyes.
- Remote control – In the case of a company, the great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely even from home or from any other place. That’s why a VPN can increase productivity within a company.
- File Sharing – A VPN service can be used if you have a group that needs to share data for an extended period.
- Online anonymity – Compared to hide IP software or web proxies, the advantage of a VPN service is that it allows you to access both web applications and websites in complete anonymity.
- Unblock websites & bypass filters – VPNs are great for accessing blocked websites or for bypassing Internet filters. This is why there is an increased number of VPN services used in countries where Internet censorship is applied.
- Change the IP address – If you need an IP address from another country, then a VPN can provide you this.
- Better performance – Bandwidth and efficiency of the network can generally be increased once a VPN solution is implemented.
- Reduce costs – Once a VPN network is created, the maintenance cost is very low. More than that, if you opt for a service provider, the network setup and surveillance is no more a concern.
Grab this free PDF download to learn more!
We’re here to help you get started!
To learn how you can utilize our VPN services fill in the contact form below and we’ll answer any questions you may have about how VPN services can help your business.
Contact Us Today & We Can Help You Get Set Up With VPN Services!